For centuries, the treatment of prostatitis with the help of massage has been practiced. However, despite this, the method is not very popular. And the reason for this is basically the same – shyness and a sense of humiliation. Not everyone is ready to even feel someone else’s finger in an intimate area. But this procedure has many pros that are worth exploring.
Prostate massage is an internal massage of this organ with the help of a finger or a special device. This is how the effect of irritation of nerve endings in a specific place is achieved. This improves the blood supply to the prostate, which means that more nutrients are supplied to it and an intensive supply of oxygen occurs. As a result, the recovery processes work faster.
Prostate massage is recommended in the following cases:
- Chronic prostatitis.
- Poor erection.
- The formation of clots of secretion.
- Mild prostatitis.
- Granulomatous prostatitis.
- Catarrhal prostatitis.
- Problems while having intercourse.
Under what conditions is this massage used most frequently?
As you already know, prostate massage can be really useful for men. For some of them, it can become a pleasant procedure, while for others it will help to heal various diseases. Men with the following conditions may relieve symptoms by using prostate massage:
Massage removes the blockage of fluid in the reproductive system. It causes discomfort or pain during ejaculation. Massage can eliminate them.
Before the advent of modern therapies, men used massage techniques and stimulated the prostate aiming at treating erectile dysfunction. Some men still use it along with other treatments for this disease for a reason. Prostate massage is a great addition to generally accepted practices.
As we know, the prostate surrounds the urethra. During the process of increasing swelling and inflammation of the prostate, it can interfere with or even block the flow of urine. The massage of the prostate helps to partially correct the swelling, so urine flow will improve.
Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments became available, massage therapy was the main treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a little more about the myriad conditions that make up the diagnosis of prostatitis, treatments have become more specialized. Nevertheless, prostate massage is still widely used.
The benefits of the procedure
- Acceleration of recovery. Caressing of the prostate leads to the expansion of blood vessels, which has a positive effect on blood and lymph circulation. This stimulates the regenerative processes in the prostate gland. It also helps medicinal substances to better and more evenly enter the inflammation focus.
- Prostatic juice. In the treatment of prostatitis, an extremely important point is the release of prostatic juice, which is stimulated by the massage of the organ. This normalizes and increases the tone of the gland, and also prevents secretion stagnation. Also, its release eliminates pathogens, which is crucial in the treatment of prostatitis and allows you to speed up the treatment process.
- Improving potency. Massage of the prostate gland increases the threshold of excitability of the center of ejaculation and lengthens the duration of intercourse. It also improves libido and sensitivity during sex. In addition, massage is a great prevention of impotence.
- Removal of blockage. It is often found that the ducts along which the secret moves are blocked. In this regard, the prostatic fluid departs worse, which creates a favorable environment for the reproduction of disease-causing bacteria. Massage allows you to restore these ducts and solve the problem of congestion. The outflow of venous blood and lymphatic fluid is also improved, which allows eliminating metabolism products from the prostate that are not beneficial.
- Preventing seminal fluid stagnation. Massage tones the muscle fibers of the organ, so the risk of stagnation of seminal fluid is reduced. Its excessive accumulation leads to an increase in the prostate gland, as a result, its inflammation occurs.
- Preventing cancer. Prostate massage therapy can significantly reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer. Also, during it, the specialist can detect problems with the gland, for example, cancer cells or infections that do not symptomatically make themselves felt. As you know, the sooner treatment is started, the more chances for a successful and quick recovery.
- Eliminates urinary problems. If the prostate is enlarged, it can lead to painful emptying of the bladder. Massage promotes fluid outflow from the gland, which reduces pressure on the urethra.
- Eases symptoms of prostatitis. Prostatitis, as a rule, torments a sick man with pain. Massage can partially improve his well-being.
As you can see, the advantages of this procedure are really impressive. Besides, it can be enjoyable as well! Just visit SweetTouch Valencia and you will understand why. Skillful hands and fingers of our hotties will caress you y, which will lead to improved health and mood.
Medical research results don’t have a common opinion. Most of the reports on the benefits of prostate massage are collected from patient reports or small case studies. But those who have tried a series of procedures say this procedure can do miracles to male health.
This miraculous procedure can be extremely beneficial for a man’s health, that’s the truth. But what if we try to make it both healing and pleasant? Just visit SweetTouch Valencia, and you will understand everything is possible! gentle, skillful, and caring, our masseuses know how to make prostate massage a pure pleasure even for those who feel shy. Try our services and you will understand there are no limits to satisfaction.